Monday, March 9, 2015

How I End Up at USANA?

Early October 2014, I received a Wechat message from a old classmate, greeted me and asking about my attachment, I share my commitment to him and he told me that he is on something awesome, he share a link to me "www.usana.com.", and said that :"it's a worth take a look at this company.". I visit the website and only knew it's just a company which sell nutritional supplements, and yet another MLM company. That moment was so coincidence that I was looking for PASSIVE INCOME, so i dig deeper on this company to find out more. For university graduate who try to find info, first place to start is with SEO or google. I googled "the best nutritional supplement", "the best .... in the world", "the best .... company", the results are "Why Amway Nutrilite the Best....", "The best supplements (it mean nutrients not brands)", so the Amway company stands out from the crowds even until now, while USANA company is in the midst.

It was then I come to the Nutrisearch Comparative Guide on supplements, that I only know that USANA rated the 5 Star rating and earn the Gold Medal of Achievement Award. The Nutrisearch Comparative Guide is an independent or third party review company or publisher, and more info on this comparative guide book I will write in another blog in details.

 Besides these, I also went to youtube to watch USANA channels, including the compensation plan, the products (EssentialsBiomega....), the company background, the awards/ accolades, the dissolution test with styrofoam, and the testimonies.

So, after all these searching and fact finding efforts, I still in hesitation on this company and it's products, so I called my old classmate and make an appointment, and wished to see the dissolution test between USANA biomega against Amway's Nutrilite omega 3.

That night, our first meeting, my old classmate named Caleb, showed his two comparative guide book the 3rd edition and 4th edition with torn covers. Caleb was surprised that I knew about the comparative guide book before he started to talk about the books. I told him the author named Lyle Macwilliam have a share stake in USANA company and many rumours stating that this book is not trustable since he use USANA as benchmark to review another 1000 supplement brands. A graphical comparison table showed out and he asked one decisive question :"Here are some supplement companies with their multi-vitamin brands reviewed, if you're the CEO of Herbalife company and this book rated your product "Formula 2" as 14.8% in product score, which make a bad rating for your company, what will you do?", I then said:"If I'm the CEO, I sure will sue this book publisher!" Caleb responded:" Of course! But this book rated 1000 plus supplement companies, if each one of them which get bad ratings sues the publisher, what do you think will happen to this publisher? How come the book is still published until now? And the latest book in the market is in 5th edition. So, now i'm asking u, CAN U TRUST THIS BOOK?" The conversation really struck my head.

( 3rd Edition )

Caleb also showed me the dissolution test where Styrofoam or polystyrene is used to dissolve with omega fish oil. After the test, it was obvious that which stands out the most. The dissolution test was a test for product's POTENCY. Potency means strong effect, without adequate ingredients there is less potency. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF EATING A SUPPLEMENTS OR A MEDICINE WHEN THERE IS NO EFFECT OR LESS EFFECT. Caleb showed me that USANA's products are POTENCY GUARANTEED and he convinced me with evident such as the dissolution test.

I was introduced by Caleb that the founder of USANA named Dr. Myron Wentz, who's vision is "a world free of suffering", and Dr. Myron received the ALBERT EINSTEIN AWARD in 2007. Have you ever seen any founder of Supplement Company received such award? I was being asked.

After the comparative guide book and the dissolution test, I was convinced with my own eyes and ears. As a graduate, I know that to fact find ourselves is the only way to know the real truth without trusting the rumors. I decided on the night even on the spot that I will take a shoot in this company. It is the products that amazed me, not the compensation plan.

And that night, I met another friend, Dylon, a talented youngster..... (to be continued)









USANA main website: https://www.usana.com/
USANA award-winning blog: http://whatsupusana.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment